Soul Centers Locations
Listed in 7. Minister Mobilization Centers
2 Second Avenue
CLA-South Africa serves as a Minister Mobilization Center (MMC) to register South African Soul Center Leaders; directly linked to the MMC Global Hub in Michigan.
The CLA-SA focus on raising revival through the multiplication and mobilization of Christian leaders in South Africa. This MMC is a registered Soul Center of the Christian Leaders Alliance. CLA-SA is located in Durban, South Africa and serves the South Africa at large. This mobilizes ministers in South Africa and supports Soul Centers throughout South Africa. CLA-SA also serves to create reproducible ministry organizations.
CLA-SA's purpose is to serve grassroots Christian Leaders and ministries seeking to revitalize Christianity locally and globally. This MMC do this by identifying, training, and credentialing more Christian Leaders to serve in churches, ministries, and other expressions of Christian service.
Strategy and Activities
This MMC of South Africa has a three-part strategy for achieving its goals:
- Partner with churches and ministries in South Africa to provide training and resources to local Soul Center leaders.
- Offer minister credentialing programs that lead to minister credentials through the CLA.
- Promote ecuministry licensing and ordination credentials.
CLA-SA is a nationwide resource for Soul Centers that mobilize ministers. It connects and encourages connections, partnerships, and collaborations among Christian leaders in South Africa.
If you are a grassroots Christian Leader or ministry seeking to revitalize Christianity in your community, CLA-SA can help you. Contact Pastor Rudi Ferreira today to learn how CLA-SA can support you in your ministry
Other Services Offered by Global Minister Commissioners in South Africa
Pastors Rudi Ferreira and Pooven Reddy serves CLI/CLC/CLA students in South Africa by:
- Offering counseling, coaching, and guidance to students on study paths with Christian Leaders.
- Assist students who needs advice in starting and, or planting a new church/ministry
- Provides information regarding South African laws on religious organizations.
- Guidance of NPO-registrations and Marriage Officer Registrations in South Africa.
- Assisting students in the process of local recognition and accreditation under SAQA for earned credentials with CLI.
Who we are:
- Pastor Rudi Ferreira is an Ordained Commissioned Minister with CLA. Rudi works remotely for Christian Leaders while serving alongside the CLA-South Africa Volunteer Team growing CLI in South Africa, a Global Ministers Commissioner, a Peace Fire Ambassador, oversees the running of CL-Network as Host and Content Creator; a Registered MMC of Africa, a Mission Multiplier and an Administrator at Soul Centers; while leading his own ministry, Gospel Addicts Global Church based in Queensburgh, Durban, which is also registered with Soul Centers. Apart form this, Rudi is also a minister and teacher at a local Prophetic Deliverance Ministry.
- Pastor Pooven Reddy is also an Ordained Commissioned Minister with CLA. Pooven serves together with his wife, Shaleen, on the CLA-South Africa Volunteer Team growing CLI in South Africa, he is a Global Ministers Commissioner, and a Moderator at CL-Network South Africa; while running his own ministry-biz and Christian Counseling office in Hillcrest, Durban.
Both Pastors Rudi and Pooven serves Christian Leaders Students in South Africa by hosting regional Fellowship Events (currently in Gauteng, Cape Town, and Durban; with future plans for other regions as well to follow in 2024). Their vision for CL-South Africa is to bring students together in fellowship events where relationships are formed, networking together with like-minded students, and growing CL in South Africa through an expanding and supportive vision.
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pastor Rudi Ferreira +27 68 257 4919 | email@example.com
- Pastor Pooven Reddy +27 73 842 5053
- Visit www.soulcenters.org today for more information on registering your Soul Center